- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
25Live Pro allows you to define a list of layouts for all locations in the Master Definitions section of the System Settings area that you can then associate with individual locations. In the 25Live Administration Utility, you can also define the capacity, instructions, and which is the default layout for each location.
How To Access Master Definitions
See Working With Master Definitions for details on general navigation within the Master Definitions section and actions available to all types.
How To Add Layouts
1. Use the Create New Button
Image: After using the Create New button, the new layout is listed at the top with a default name.
To add a new layout, use the Create New button. Your new item will appear at the top of the list.
2. Rename the New Item
The new layout will have a default name that includes its ID number. Use the edit icon () to rename.
You can edit the list or item with the following actions:
- Manually reorder items
- The Id numberfor each item is listed
- Edit the Name of the item
- Check or uncheck the Active status
- The Abridged checkbox controls if the item is only visible on an abridged list for users with limited permissions
- View the Usage of the item in events, searches, etc.
- Delete the item (if it is not being used)
- Force Delete the item (even if its being used and remove all references) (available only to Administrators in the (-1) security group)
In This Topic
|Table of Contents|
- Working With System Settings
- Working With Master Definitions
- Adding and Editing Custom Attributes
- Adding and Editing Categories
- Adding and Editing Roles
- Adding and Editing Requirements
- Adding and Editing Features
- Adding and Editing Partitions
- Adding and Editing Org Ratings
- Adding and Editing Org Types
- Administration Utility Help
- Series25 Best Practice Ideas for Social Distancing Planning
- Bulk Editing Multiple Events